This offer is available by contacting Designer #1186 at email@example.com or by calling 858-858-356-2695 to place the order. Lockets may also be purchased online at http://locketsandcharms.origamiowl.com/how-to-build. Each and every gift certificate is especially hand made for you by Jennylou =)
Get Your Origami Owl Lockets and Charms in time for Christmas. Contact me now – Jennylou Raya, Origami Owl Independent Designer – to help you give the perfect gift.
Read below why this is the top Christmas present for Mom and find out how easy it is to get one to her.
Why a Locket for Mom is the Perfect Gift?
Because It is All About Her!
1. Pick charms that are important to the person you are giving it to – In this case, Mom. Is she an artist? A sports lover? Loves wine and her grand-babies?
2. Choose a locket. What finish of locket is right for her? Is she a Rose Gold, Gold, or Silver type of gal?
3. Now, pick a chain that suits her. Is she delicate or bold? You know her style best, so YOU get to choose!
You Can Stop Here BUT Doesn’t Her Story Deserve a Little More “Bling”?
Now THAT’S a LOCKET for MOM!
Next Step: Getting the Gift to Mom.
If you’re the DIY type of person, start creating your story here from start to finish. If you want it this as easy as possible and want it done for you? Use the Contact Me link or e-mail me at Locketsandcharms@gmail.com and with what you want and I’ll get it done – gift-wrapped and everything!
UPDATE: Thursday, January 3rd will be the next release date for our Designers in Waiting (DIW).
I love lists. I don’t always follow them but I do feel better knowing that I have some kind of order going when taking on a project. This is my list for you. I learned through trial and error and experience and here I share them with you.
I assume that you are already a ‘Designer in Waiting;’ in other words, you have joined the Origami Owl wait list. The average wait is 2 months. It sounds like forever but there is plenty to do to pass the time.
you receive your Acceptance Letter and paid for your Launch Kit
1. READ READ READ… the Official Company guide on DESIGNERS DO & DONT list and the DIW_FAQs.
If you have not already, read the Polices and Procedures as well. Every company has guidelines (for their affiliates/reps/distributors) and knowing the policies and procedures saves you a lot of time and money. I cannot stress enough how important reading the P&P is. Please read it first before going forward.
As a DIW, you should have already received and read the following from your chosen Mentor:
Designer Opportunity, Career Plan, The O2 Difference, Getting Started Checklist. Also, find out of Origami Owl training calls for DIW and Team Calls.
If you haven’t chosen a Mentor, find one. This is the only business where you can choose your “Boss.” Don’t take it lightly. Ask around. Send some emails. A non-existent or “bad” mentor won’t necessarily break your business but he or she won’t help it either. While on the wait list, you still have the freedom to look for one. The Designer ID you put in when your entry to Origami Owl arrives in your mailbox becomes your Mentor for all your Origami Owl life – no matter what. You cannot change Mentors once you are in, so choose wisely!
2. Decide on the package you will invest in when your entry comes up. See options for Origami Owl Business Kits Launch Packages and decide on yours.
Need help deciding? Read my opinion post here: http://www.locketsandcharms.com/which-origami-owl-package-should-i-get/
3. Start building your “Jewelry Bar” based on your Launch Kit. This is your table that shows your Origami Owl jewelry in people’s homes, vendor events, and in your home. It can be big or it can be small. It is up to you. Check out my ‘Resource’ page for Jewelry Bar ideas (under construction).
4. Host an Origami Owl Party while you wait. Read and take advantage of the New Hostess Program. You can host a jewelry bar with a local Designer, or with your future-Mentor if he or she is nearby. If you do not have a local Designer or if your future-Mentor is far away, you can host a catalog/online party. This may sound counter-intuitive but here are the benefits of Hosting: You earn the Hostess Rewards (FREE O2 for you), you can promote that you are a future designer at your party, your friends and family will learn of the business opportunity and you start growing a team, and you can start booking future parties. Not having a party now can actually limit your future business.
5. Share with others about Origami Owl. You cannot sell for the company at this point but you may introduce people to Origami Owl by inviting them to your party, sharing your locket, and casually posting about it like you post about everything else. Do not spam or annoy people – you will push them away. Simply “share” and be a normal and social person. If people are interested, they will ask you for more information.
you receive your Acceptance Letter and paid for your Launch Kit
1. READ READ READ… Designer Handbook, New Designer Checklist, Designer Back Office. These will keep you focused on the most important things to do while you wait for your kit to arrive. You get these files from your Mentor you signed up with by entering their ID # in your Acceptance Letter. If you have never spoken to your Mentor (the person you signed up under, now is the time!) They will be making money off of you doing your job, so make them earn it by doing theirs 😉 If you did not sign up with Designer’s # for your Mentor, the Company will randomly assign one to you. It may take a couple of weeks before getting one.
2. Followup with those that expressed interest in booking a party, as well as people that expressed interest in joining Origami Owl with you as their Mentor. It is never too early to be someone’s Mentor. You only need to be dedicated to their success as much as they are to their own and provide them the guidance they need before and after they are with Origami Owl.
3. Book parties aka Jewelry Bars. This is the life line of your business. We would all love it if business came to us but the reality is that this is work – NetWORKing. We all must work. There are several ways to do this and that would be a whole other post, several book recommendations, etc.
Simply focus on what I have written above. A strong and informed DIW make for a strong Designer. A strong Designer make for a strong business and a strong leader. And the cycle continues…. If you want a strong team, be able to do what I have stated here and have others do the same.
Not yet a Designer in Waiting (DIW)?
Ready to join the list but don’t have a Mentor in mind? Please consider me and enter ID# ‘1186’ as your referring Designer at https://locketsandcharms.origamiowl.com/wait/index.cfm
Our enamel charms are hand painted by highly skilled artisans. That’s pretty impressive when you consider that each charm is less that 1/4″ in diameter!
O2 Living Lockets
Our Living Lockets are crafted using high-quality metals, including 14K Gold, 14K Rose Gold, and solid 316 grade Stainless Steel – a metal that is similar to appearance in silver, but is harder, hypoallergenic, and will not tarnish – making it an excellent choice for jewelry! Our Gold and Rose Gold Living Lockets are plated using ion Plating, which is the same process used my high end watch makers.
Our dangles are designed by our internal creative tea, and hand crafted in the USA using high quality materials.
Our 18K Gold and 18K Rose Gold chains are plated using an Ion Plating (IP) Process over a pure copper base. The IP process is one of the most advanced surface finishing processes in the jewelry trade and ensures a more durable and wear resistant finish when compared with other plating methods. Our Silver chains are plated with 925 Sterling Silver, using an electroplating process over a pure copper base. Our chins are plated at many times the industry standard to ensure wear-ability and durability.
Our artisan crafted plates are proudly stamped by hand in the USA!
Origami Owl jewelry comes packaged inside of whimsical fortune cookie jewelry pouches that are lovingly made from the up-cycled fabric pieces from real Japanese kimonos! Each fortune cookie is as unique as the creation it hold and the woman who wears it. Fortune cookines also come nestled in fun “Take Out” boxes that are perfect for gift giving.
Origami Owl is completely customizable and as unique as the woman who wear it. Every piece is custom designed by the Client to reflect her unique style and story.
All Origami Owl products are created exclusively for Origami Owl by our creative team, offering our Custimers options that they won’t find anywhere else! Look for the O2 or Origami Owl mark, which signifies that is a genuine Origami Owl original.
Exceptional Price Point
Everyone’s story is priceless and deserves to be told. Event the price savvy will find that they can create a beautiful piece of jewelry based on their specific budget!
Each piece of Origami Owl jewelry has been lovingly created our specific standards. Origami Owl jewelry is exceptionally fashioned using high quality materials. Our products meet and exceed all Federal and State standards.
See more of my locket creations at http://pinterest.com/locketsNcharms